Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I <3 Artilleri!

It all started with a trip to the Sand Shack to buy some flip flops. That's all I planned on doing, just a quick trip there and back. I had no idea the store was on the Artilleri sim, so once I got there I had to look around and fell in love! I wouldn't say my style is anywhere close to retro, but I loved just about everything I saw, and had to go through all the houses and sit or click on everything to play with, lol.The flamingos were looking at me like I was crazy.




I think the flamingo was stalking me, lol.



No flamingos in sight here, just me, a book, and time to kill.



This pic makes me wish my RL vacation from work had involved some lazy days lying around on a beach somewhere. *sigh* Maybe next time....
Oh, and I did eventually get the flip flops I came for in the first place, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment