Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Exploring Poetik

It's kind of odd for me to log on and have a completely empty friends list, but it actually happened this morning, and I started clicking the showcase for something to do. I wound up at a place called Poetik Velvets, which is an art gallery with some really nice work to see.


I guess I'm feeling pink again, because I ended up here in a display called *The Lonely Doll*, which is about a story of a...what else...lonely doll ...who has teddy bears come to life. Anyway, I never read it as a kid, and it probably would have given me nightmares if I had, considering dolls kind of freak me out anyway, lol. I had to snap a few pics while I was there, and thought I'd share the best ones with you. Don't you feel special? LOL







I think everyone feels this way at least once in awhile.





This is what I'm talking about when I said it would give me nightmares, lol. The writing on the floor says *Isn't it just like a girl to cry when she gets spanked!* Um...no comment!



Just one word for this picture....AWW!



I'm ending this post with a reminder to love and cherish the people in your RL and SL that are always there for you to play with, and to keep you from being lonely! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment