Monday, April 27, 2009

Wow...a whole year!

I just noticed tomorrow is my 1st Rez Day here in SL. I can't believe it's been a year already, and all of the ups and downs I've had along the way. I've made some great friends whom I'd actually hang out with in RL if we weren't so far away from each other, and I've also met some real asshats. Gotta take the good with the bad, just like RL.


My avatar has morphed from just a fantasy character into more of an extension of my real self, and my look has changed quite a bit too. I'll share some of my looks with you, but I didn't have any pics of how I first looked...who would want to see that anyway? LOL




Me at about 2 months in...crazy hair, lol.




That was me last year sometime...not bad. :)


And this is me this morning, wondering what changes my life holds in store for me this year to come. Don't know if my eyes are closed because I'm dreaming, or because I've dozed off, lol. I'm going to say dreaming of great things to come! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment