Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Came For the Candy

Everytime I log into SL, I see the link for info on the Bunny Jam hunt thingy...or whatever it is. It said you can win a full region for a year, for free, so I thought I'd go take the survey and look around. You can't win if you don't play, lol. I don't know what I'd do with a whole region, but hey...it could be fun!



So I tp in, click the egg I needed to do the survey, and have a look around. Be warned...it's lagtastic around the island. Tons (and I mean tons!) of adorable egg entries, but I only stayed long enough to see a few of them. Then I discovered these:





Giant Peeps! I remember eating these a couple of times as a kid, I think everyone had these things around at Easter time. Fast forward to my adult life, I bought a box of the little chicks. I bit the head off of one and threw the rest away, and remembered again that I don't even like marshmallows, much less gritty sugar in my teeth. These are too cute though! Wonder if my neighbors would think I was weird if I put one of these up on my land? LOL




Me sitting with the giant bunneh, lol.



I never did find the lucky egg, but down below the hunting area is another really cool place to check out. I set my environment to midnight, and it looked amazing. No giant peeps, or brightly decorated eggs, but plenty to see, and perfect to stop and snap a pic or two. I would have stayed to take more, but I wanted to dance, and I can never resist the urge to dance...I really think it's good for the soul. Or at least, my soul. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment