Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

After trashing my last blog, I'm starting fresh again. Not as a freebie blog, or me griping about hunts and how much stuff I end up deleting. Just me, and my little corner of the grid I call home, and the people in my life that I care about.




My life here in SL is pretty tame these days. I've mostly stayed to myself, not getting out to explore much like I did a few weeks ago. To be honest, it's been prety boring for me lately, so I decided to revive the blog and force myself to get out and see different places.




However, the only thing I've managed to do is tear my old house down, almost sell my land, then change my mind and put up the old house I had before...which turned out to be a good idea, since I saved about 200 prims and had room to put up a little dance area. One of these days I might actually use it, lol.





I still managed to use up most of the prims I had available, lol. I still miss my old home though, it had been a dream home for me, and I loved just hanging out watching youtube videos on the tv and dancing around the house. This will do though. I guess.




As always, the no drama sign is back. It's like a staple on my land, if nothing else than a reminder not to get sucked into all the drama that goes on in SL. I do admit to feeding into it a few times, but it's not something I look for here, and my RL is 99% drama free if you don't count my job, lol.

So yeah...the blog is back. Not sure where it's going yet, but here it is! RL is calling, so I'm out! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment