Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Big Day!

I made it home in time last night to be the maid of honor at my bestie Synful's wedding, and with enough time to spare to actually know what I was going to do. I had missed the rehearsal the night before due to RL work, so I was a bundle of nerves when I tp'd down to the hockey rink. We all made sure our dresses were perfect, and that we had the right things on, and rebaked a few times just to be absolutely sure.





The bride to be was absolutely stunning, and made it through her inventory not wanting to load like a breeze.


From left to right...Yvetta, Shanny, and me








Synful had to be dragged down the aisle, but not for the reasons you might think.



Some random wedding shots...I took way too many pics!


I accidentally cut the best man out of a couple of shots, trying to get a good angle, lol.












Aww...so romantic!






A very romantic night, and it went as perfectly as planned!




Congratulations again to Merrick and Synful!


No comments:

Post a Comment