Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weird Stuff

Ok, by now you know I get bored easily, and my mind tends to jump from one thing to another a lot of the time. I end up at the weirdest places, and had to comment on this. I'm not trying to offend anyone or the roles they might play out on SL, but what is up with the whole pregnant/talking tummy/having kids here? I was looking for something else entirely, and ended up at a store that sold pregnancy shapes and all kinds of talking tummies...you know, the ones that announce in local chat about how your baby is growing and blah blah blah. Usually seen while the pregnant mom is dancing like a stripper at a nightclub.This place also sold prims babies in various skin colors and eye colors, and some even had color change hair, I'm guessing for when you parter up with someone new and want to reuse the baby you've already spent a lot of lindens on, lol. You can even go upstairs at this store and *have* your baby, complete with a bed and a coaching poseball. WTF?





I was laughing at this point, so excuse the bad pic. I thought they were gonna kick me out, since I cammed up to a restricted area to snap this one, lol. Yes, I'm easily amused. If you don't want to go through the whole talking tummy and virtual stretch marks, you can always adopt, and get a little bundle of joy like this one.



Umm...I'll pass.



/me grabs free condoms and runs away

No comments:

Post a Comment